Some "glitches" can be fun..

For those who are familiar with threads I make with videos, welcome back. If you're new, hello!

This game I will say is pretty crazy especially because I hate horror movies because I get scared so easily. I was peer pressured into getting this game, but I'll say I have no regrets. This game with friends is absolutely hilarious. Aside from waiting about an hour to actually get a lobby, this game turned out to be fantastic. Especially some of the stupid, but funny glitches in this game. One I happened to come across by mistake when trying to hide in a corner. I managed to get myself stuck inbetween the piano chair and the table with the lamp on it as seen in the video and it does cause some issues as you can see. Also what's better than being trapped in a corner when Jason continuously keeps walking past you.. You'd figure I would be an easy kill since I'm literally in a corner.

Anywho here's the video. There is vulgar and occasional screaming in this video because I'm a little bitch.

Main highlight is the beginning.

And at 7:00

I uploaded it straight from twitch so I couldn't have made it all fancy.

Also to keep this conversation going... Have any of you guys experienced any glitches like this? More specifically the funny ones.

• Like 1

Only one I've ran into (twice) was where you end up flying. The first time I was playing as Jason, and a counselor was 10 feet in the air, running around, unable to do anything but run in circles. I couldn't do anything, had no knives, so I just left. The person quit shortly after. Next time, it happened to me. I was in a cabin, I hid in a wardrobe, then jumped out, and I watched my character slide into the corner. I tried running out of the corning, and I slid all over the room, then when I touched a sofa or desk, I'd move into the air. I just kept sliding and flying all over the cabin, which I guess made a lot of noise because Jason showed up, broke down the door, and tried to get me (I moved myself to the floor so he could kill me, to see if it fixed the problem). He couldn't grab me, he couldn't hit me in the combat stance, I couldn't enter combat stance or anything. So, he turned and left. Since he couldn't kill me, I figured it was unfair and left so it wouldn't ruin the match for everyone else.

There's another minor glitch, doesn't effect gameplay, but if Jason grabs someone and starts a grab kill, but the counselor is killed by another counselor, Jason will still do the killing animation to thin air, and you can hear the screams even though the target is dead.