couple of question to be clarified?

maurjen

same as above now i need some things to be clarified

1. Does this need to be done in 1 play through? (if not go to number 2)

2. do you have to start from scratch after finishing the game if there is no dlc

3. do you need to get DLC just to play new game plus

4. is there any reason to play new game plus if all trophies are disabled

Im lost with the wording at the guide 

1. Yes but you have to disable Vita Chambers but keep in mind any missable trophies.

2. You can re-visit most of the locations by Bathysphere but only until the last area, after that you ll have to start a new game. 

3. As far as I remember from PC, no.

4. What do you mean disabled?

2 hours ago, maurjen said:

1. Does this need to be done in 1 play through? (if not go to number 2)

2. do you have to start from scratch after finishing the game if there is no dlc

3. do you need to get DLC just to play new game plus

4. is there any reason to play new game plus if all trophies are disabled

Im lost with the wording at the guide 

1. You can get all trophies in a single playthrough if you want to.

2. Yes, as there's no Chapter Select, unless you saved right before you fight the final boss and have collected the Audio Diaries in the Welcome To Rapture and Rapture Central Control levels. In that case, you can revisit the remaining areas and finish most/all of the trophies, depending on how you tackled some of the missable ones (Little Sister Savior and Found Cohen's Room) during your initial playthrough.

3. Yes, New Game + was added with the Challenge Rooms DLC.

4. Unless you want to replay the game with your previously acquired plasmids, tonics, and weapons, then no.

Edited by cr1s

2 hours ago, cr1s said:

1. You can get all trophies in a single playthrough if you want to.

2. Yes, as there's no Chapter Select, unless you saved right before you fight the final boss and have collected the Audio Diaries in the Welcome To Rapture and Rapture Central Control levels. In that case, you can revisit the remaining areas and finish most/all of the trophies, depending on how you tackled some of the missable ones (Little Sister Savior and Found Cohen's Room) during your initial playthrough.

3. Yes, New Game + was added with the Challenge Rooms DLC.

4. Unless you want to replay the game with your previously acquired plasmids, tonics, and weapons, then no.

ah okay cause i was hoping to finish survivors after finishing it on easy but i dont wanna lose all the weapons

35 minutes ago, maurjen said:

ah okay cause i was hoping to finish survivors after finishing it on easy but i dont wanna lose all the weapons

Well, the only way you can do that is by starting a new game on Survivor difficulty since NG+ disables the ability to earn trophies.

Edited by cr1s

11 minutes ago, maurjen said:

oh that sucks lol

I suppose you could also use this glitch to avoid playing through the game a second time, but it doesn't seem like you have the US physical version. But if you happen to have it then it should work for you.

Edited by cr1s

1 minute ago, cr1s said:

I suppose you could also use this glitch to avoid playing through the game a second time, but it doesn't seem like you have the US physical version. But if you happen to have it then it should work for you.

sadly i dont since im from australia its kinda weird to give us two options on the guide