Long rivalries

palmersib

With my career I know you can have rivalries with various people & it does say that they can last a short amount of time & a couple of months but I entered a rivalry with Neville to have it marked off as towards the Heyman guy challenge but the rivalry I've had with Neville has now lasted about 7/8 months & still hasn't come to an end yet. Over the months I've been in one with him there have times where I've not fought him at PPV's & times where I have but its been in matches with other people & still hasn't come to an end. Has anyone else had a rivalry last this stupid length of time before?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it lasted as long as 7/8 months, but I did have a stupidly long rivalry with Zack Ryder when I was in NXT. I reckon it lasted close to 6 months or so and it just delayed me from progressing up the ranks since I couldn't do promos or anything. I've since learned my lesson about entering rivalries, especially when the game forces them onto you. I basically ignore any attempts at a rivalry e.g. I never run out or interfere in matches. The "rivalry" ends pretty quickly after that and I shoot up the ranks as a result by performing promos and 5 star matches.