Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Ultra-Thread

MidnightCJ

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

Haha what killed it was the story was kinda short, thats my only complaint. Nope not really, WTF ARE FASHION POINTS? >_>#

Don't remember getting that far. I know I walked by a castle or mansion of some sort with water in the background, which looked really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Ironically, I was hoping for Gold/Silver/Crystal virtual console releases shortly before they announced them. I've been replaying a bit of SoulSilver recently, but as much as I like the remakes, it just ain't the same as playing the originals, and my original GBC Pokemon games had their internal batteries die several years ago, so I ended up just throwing them away. I am disappointed that for some reason, it doesn't look like we'll be getting Crystal on virtual console though, at least not at the same time as Gold/Silver.

As for Ultra Sun and Moon, I'm a bit on the fence what to think about them because there isn't much info on them yet. I'm hoping they're going to be sequels or similar like Black and White 2 were, I'd rather not have a return to the era where we just get the same game, but "enhanced" and with a few added features and/or Pokemon forms. Either way, I'd still be getting them regardless, I've owned every Pokemon game in the core series from gen 1, even own multiple copies of some versions just so I'd have separate save files.

I hope they add a proper national dex to the Ultra versions, not having one in Sun and Moon makes no sense to me, and really kills my motivation to try and complete the national dex on it, since it simply doesn't exist. Sun and Moon seemed to ditch a lot of features for no apparent reason unfortunately.

Edited by SuperSmexy500

7 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

As for Ultra Sun and Moon, I'm a bit on the fence what to think about them because there isn't much info on them yet. I'm hoping they're going to be sequels or similar like Black and White 2 were, I'd rather not have a return to the era where we just get the same game, but "enhanced" and with a few added features and/or Pokemon forms.

Don't worry about that! When they revealed it, they said the game would have a whole new story, so it's not going to be the same story as Sun and Moon even though I really enjoyed those games' story. :)

34 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Don't worry about that! When they revealed it, they said the game would have a whole new story, so it's not going to be the same story as Sun and Moon even though I really enjoyed those games' story. :)

Well, that's good to hear. I really enjoyed the story in Sun/Moon as well, probably one my favourite Pokemon storylines since Black and White.

• 1 month later...