Win a MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 Championship

verorip

I got these trophies.  I don't know if They're bugged or if they have a wrong description. I have done a motoGP championship (i don't know if it's important but i've got the trophies only doing motogp as first, moto2 as second and moto3 as last) in fast mode, 3 laps, easy AI, with only 2 races (mugello and assen), official rider (Marquez).  In moto2 Morbidelli, and Mir in moto3. At the end of each championship i've got the releated trophy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, verorip said:

I got these trophies.  I don't know if They're bugged or if they have a wrong description. I have done a motoGP championship (i don't know if it's important but i've got the trophies only doing motogp as first, moto2 as second and moto3 as last) in fast mode, 3 laps, easy AI, with only 2 races (mugello and assen), official rider (Marquez).  In moto2 Morbidelli, and Mir in moto3. At the end of each championship i've got the releated trophy.

Worked the same way for me too!

• 3 years later...
On 20/06/2017 at 7:10 PM, verorip said:

Thanks for that, those trophies are so messed up...either badly coded or way inaccurate description