Fireproof Trophy. .

GrayN-_-

you need to complete the whole game on ps4 which is why its only got a small % of people that have platted it.

you want to take it slow and put out as much as a fire as you can before entering the room as the people and the cats dont start taking damage till you enter the room.

if possible due to bad rng in my case try to get the heartbeat sensor to see where they all are, the hose, extra tank, speed boots and holy water are also helpful if they come up.

unlike the psv version you have to save the cats and complete the missions too.

apart from that some really good rng.

it took me 6 months to finally get a perfect run, this was playing it sporadically though. 

you also want to prioritise going for the power room early as well.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This one is driving me nuts. Yesterday I had a perfect run... up untill worker number 78 (yes, the one before the very last one). He got put right next to an exploding barrel halfway into a long room filled with poison gas. As soon as I stepped in, the barrel got triggered (apparently workers trigger these things too...), so I had to rush to it to put it out just in time... and ofcourse at that exact moment one of the exploding fireballs (that you can't seem to put out halfway through it's path?) floated just past me and killed the worker. How nice.

This procedural generated crap is getting old, it's lazy and it causes unfair and unwinnable situations. I captured one such situation in a run today. I had a heartbeat monitor and the super hose. I don't know what I was supposed to do there to save the worker. Normally I make sure that there's no fire behind a worker by using the super hose or a water bomb.  I usually get through most of the game without losing anyone with this tactic, but there's always 1 or 2 workers that get put in impossible to reach situations (generally after you've wasted an hour in the first levels). Like in the video below. The worker is behind some stupid obstacles (and ofcourse you can't just lob your bomb over...) and the fire is right behind the worker, just exactly out of reach of even the super hose. And ofcourse the fireball comes right out of that spot.

Why aren't there any rules programmed into the procedural crap to prevent this sort of shit?

As for tips: I've posteed a reply to the guide on this site yesterday with a method to always have the items you want (super hose, large water tank, etc.) without having to rely on the stupid vendor. You can find it here.

Edit:

And yet another bullshit kill in the last level... I wonder how many ways this game can fuck you over. Just put 2 guys next to a grate, that way he can never get them both away fast enough :devil:.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 1:10 AM, Ric said:

This one is driving me nuts. Yesterday I had a perfect run... up untill worker number 78 (yes, the one before the very last one). He got put right next to an exploding barrel halfway into a long room filled with poison gas. As soon as I stepped in, the barrel got triggered (apparently workers trigger these things too...), so I had to rush to it to put it out just in time... and ofcourse at that exact moment one of the exploding fireballs (that you can't seem to put out halfway through it's path?) floated just past me and killed the worker. How nice.

This procedural generated crap is getting old, it's lazy and it causes unfair and unwinnable situations. I captured one such situation in a run today. I had a heartbeat monitor and the super hose. I don't know what I was supposed to do there to save the worker. Normally I make sure that there's no fire behind a worker by using the super hose or a water bomb.  I usually get through most of the game without losing anyone with this tactic, but there's always 1 or 2 workers that get put in impossible to reach situations (generally after you've wasted an hour in the first levels). Like in the video below. The worker is behind some stupid obstacles (and ofcourse you can't just lob your bomb over...) and the fire is right behind the worker, just exactly out of reach of even the super hose. And ofcourse the fireball comes right out of that spot.

Why aren't there any rules programmed into the procedural crap to prevent this sort of shit?

As for tips: I've posteed a reply to the guide on this site yesterday with a method to always have the items you want (super hose, large water tank, etc.) without having to rely on the stupid vendor. You can find it here.

Edit:

And yet another bullshit kill in the last level... I wonder how many ways this game can fuck you over. Just put 2 guys next to a grate, that way he can never get them both away fast enough :devil:.

Very thanks.