ahmedelebiary

2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

229 posts in this topic

Just now, Meacham said:

I think the only time in history everyone wanted Liverpool to win, well a lot anyway.

Good for me, I have both ;) 

Haha yep, pretty much the only time we'd want Liverpool to win. 😉

If the talks are true I am absolutely STOKED!

Sanchez would be amazing at Man United. (If he chooses us he's making the right choice imo)
FPL wise too me thinks.

Just now, TheSoloWing said:

Haha yep, pretty much the only time we'd want Liverpool to win. 😉

If the talks are true I am absolutely STOKED!

Sanchez would be amazing at Man United. (If he chooses us he's making the right choice imo)
FPL wise too me thinks.

I personally don't agree. Only my opinion but you sit too deep for a player like that. He's got immense energy and would need your others to push forward which you don't often do.

Just now, Meacham said:

I personally don't agree. Only my opinion but you sit too deep for a player like that. He's got immense energy and would need your others to push forward which you don't often do.

Agree on the style of play but I believe we have no where but forwards to go with José , and if we are to get Sanchez that would be a bold statement of intent. City on the other hand have hit their peak I think. Hard to see them getting any better than they currently are. Hope tonight is the start of their downfall. Boy that would be a sight.  

In other news, Christensen is pissing me off. So many Chelsea clean sheets and he's missing them all. 😤

24 minutes ago, TheSoloWing said:

Agree on the style of play but I believe we have no where but forwards to go with José , and if we are to get Sanchez that would be a bold statement of intent. City on the other hand have hit their peak I think. Hard to see them getting any better than they currently are. Hope tonight is the start of their downfall. Boy that would be a sight.  

In other news, Christensen is pissing me off. So many Chelsea clean sheets and he's missing them all. 😤

Ohh I dunno, you've slipped recently.. Lingards saved you so much and he's not even that good of a footballer.