2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

5 minutes ago, Meacham said:

I promise I'm not crying...1f62d.png1f62d.png:P 1f602.png

In all honesty though, this might sound weird but I'm glad it happened. Klopp obviously thought our defence is good enough but we've been found out again. If an absolute slaughtering is what it takes to show Klopp that Lovren and some of our defence are not worth investing in then so be it. I hope the owners watched as well and seen that they need to make an investment and push Klopp to sort the defence out.

I'd still take Virgil and play him at the back on his own rather than our defence at the minute.

I'm finding the points a little weird at the minute though, Kane scored twice today and got an assist for son but is on 13 points. Otamendi scored one goal yesterday yet has 15 points? I don't get how that works.

Tottenham (the Harry Kane Team) are looking like a top quality side this year. I'll be surprised if they don't finish in the top 2. And as for the points, defenders get a lot more points per goal, and since City kept a clean sheet he got an extra 4 points. Kane should finish with 16 once the bonus points get added later on. 

2 minutes ago, BrandonSmithy_ said:

Tottenham (the Harry Kane Team) are looking like a top quality side this year. I'll be surprised if they don't finish in the top 2. And as for the points, defenders get a lot more points per goal, and since City kept a clean sheet he got an extra 4 points. Kane should finish with 16 once the bonus points get added later on. 

Kind of sucks but it is what it is regarding the points. It does make sense but it's kind of annoying.

Yup, Spurs are looking great. Great manager, great discipline and that defence is silly strong and with the quality of Kane upfront and people like Erisken behind him. It's a fantastic team in my opinion.

On 10/22/2017 at 6:05 PM, Meacham said:

I'm finding the points a little weird at the minute though, Kane scored twice today and got an assist for son but is on 13 points. Otamendi scored one goal yesterday yet has 15 points? I don't get how that works. I get he got a clean sheet but surely, 2 goals and a assist outscore that?

Kane got 16 points, you checked his before bonus. He got 4x2 (goals), 3x1 (assist), 2 for minutes played and 3 bonus. Otamendi got 6x1 (goal), 4x1 (CS), 2 for minutes played and 3 bonus.

6 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Kane got 16 points, you checked his before bonus. He got 4x2 (goals), 3x1 (assist), 2 for minutes played and 3 bonus. Otamendi got 6x1 (goal), 4x1 (CS), 2 for minutes played and 3 bonus.

Yeah I know that now. Just didn't make sense to me at the time. I didn't know that defenders get a lot more than normal for their goals at the time either. Oh well, you might be the only sane one this week and kept Kane as captain. :P

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

i will just bench him .. seems like a waste of transfer as i will be buying him again next GW. not worth it imo. anyway i am not expecting a big point tally this GW lol if i got 40 i will be the happiest guy on earth 1f602.png

I did say sub him out and not take him out haha.. I'm slacking so high numbers for me would make me the happiest guy on earth. :P

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

I did say sub him out and not take him out haha.. I'm slacking so high numbers for me would make me the happiest guy on earth. :P

oops my bad read it "transfer" lol yeah i am not giving up on my big boy Harry :D GW 11 is against Crystal Palace so a hattrick will be sweet :P 

oops my bad read it "transfer" lol yeah i am not giving up on my big boy Harry :D GW 11 is against Crystal Palace so a hattrick will be sweet :P 

Easily the best striker in the league in my opinion. Has everything. I'm going to regret my decision of captain this week in Salah as we play Huddersfield. Don't know why I'm so optimistic we're probably the second worst team to Palace at the minute. ?

Just now, Meacham said:

Easily the best striker in the league in my opinion. Has everything. I'm going to regret my decision of captain this week in Salah as we play Huddersfield. Don't know why I'm so optimistic we're probably the second worst team to Palace at the minute. ?

Oi i have Moreno in my defence you better keep that Clean Sheet lol i am captaining Richarlison which is a crime im gonna regret in few hours from now ?

Oi i have Moreno in my defence you better keep that Clean Sheet lol i am captaining Richarlison which is a crime im gonna regret in few hours from now 1f602.png

Sorry to tell you this but we have 3 clean sheets out of 9. :P I don't know you know Watford are doing well and Stoke aren't. He should of scored about 3 last week though, he missed an open goal twice. ?

• Like 1

GW10 results updated.. i had a terrible terrible GW of just 37 points (my worst points tally tied with GW3) ??  .. Richalison captain punt screwed me over also Kane`s injury hit me hard but i didnt sell him, kept him benched now that he is back with captaincy against CP lets hope for a brace (or even better, a hattrick ?) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys! Because I'm feeling generous and with Christmas approaching, instead of there being only one winner getting 10 pound PSN voucher, We'll have a UK psn vouchers for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with respective values of 15, 10 and 5 pounds each. Hopefully that incentives you guys to get those last minute changes in with what will be a busy christmas. 

Edited by XShadowYakuzaX
  • Like 3

Great week for me. Bobby (Firmino) with two, Salah with an assist and hands in the other goals. Valencia with a goal yesterday and today Ottamendi and Silva with the goals.

Kane the only person to let me down. Shame seeing someone as good as him having a poor few weeks. Saying that though, something doesn't look right with him. He just looks tired to me or playing with a slight injury which hasn't been reported. I don't know though.

Edited by Meacham

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 3:23 PM, XShadowYakuzaX said:

Hey Guys! Because I'm feeling generous and with Christmas approaching, instead of there being only one winner getting 10 pound PSN voucher, We'll have a UK psn vouchers for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with respective values of 15, 10 and 5 pounds each. Hopefully that incentives you guys to get those last minute changes in with what will be a busy christmas. 

Thanks for your generosity mate.. much appreciated ? that will indeed spice things up. i updated the OP and the league standings... unfortunately i got knocked out of the cup after having a terrible GW... well time to focus on the mini-leagues and improve my overall position.. i guess ?