2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

Haha nothing wrong with a bit of banter as long as it stays that way.

Once it starts getting serious that's when people need to back down. :D

Simply put, don't dish it out if you can't take it and vice versa.

Edited by Meacham

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

Meanwhile, we're after someone who's had one good season in the region of £70million from the German League.

Aubameyang? I think he'll be a decent signing especially since Liverpool have Salah now and Mane too. Great pace upfront. 70mil is probably too much though, still can't believe we payed 75 for Lukaku though lol.

1 minute ago, IntenseFATE98 said:

Aubameyang? I think he'll be a decent signing especially since Liverpool have Salah now and Mane too. Great pace upfront. 70mil is probably too much though, still can't believe we payed 75 for Lukaku though lol.

i think he is talking about Keita from RB Leipzig 

4 minutes ago, IntenseFATE98 said:

Hahah no. I rate Aubameyang, I'd have him but you're right price is a lot and another factor is he's 28. We like to buy young players. Lukaku will be good with some service, he was second highest last season with average players behind so think if Pogba finally clicks and the rest of the team pull their weight.

I'm talking about Naby Keita though. I don't like rating players on one season and especially not in the Bundesliga. So what we're thinking is excessive.

Ninja'd:ninja:

Edited by Meacham

21 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Don't worry, I'm not one of these "It's our year 5times 5times 5times" people hahah.

I'm an optimist as we all should be but I'm realistic too! :D

No worries, just abit of fun.

15 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Well SPURS finished 2nd and Liverpool finished 4th last season. Where did "the greatest team in the world" finish again? 1f61b.png

How many trophies did Spurs and Liverpool win last season? A grand total of zero. :D

To be fair, United need to improve too. I got a good feeling about this upcoming season, we're Man United afterall.

12 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Lets stick to fantasy and not turn this into teams fight 1f602.png btw i only have Lukaku and De Gea from Man U in my fantasy team :D 

I have three United players in my team. Not the same as your picks though.

Hahah no. I rate Aubameyang, I'd have him but you're right price is a lot and another factor is he's 28. We like to buy young players. Lukaku will be good with some service, he was second highest last season with average players behind so think if Pogba finally clicks and the rest of the team pull their weight.

I'm talking about Naby Keita though. I don't like rating players on one season and especially not in the Bundesliga. So what we're thinking is excessive.

idk man, still not sure about Lukaku. We still need to fix our midfield and get a good left winger to backup Martial, if not, we won't be any better than last season. Need goals from everywhere.

And yeah, too much for Keita. If it does happen, I'm curious how he'll do. Same with Bakayoko and potentially Fabinho in PL.

Just now, IntenseFATE98 said:

idk man, still not sure about Lukaku. We still need to fix our midfield and get a good left winger to backup Martial, if not, we won't be any better than last season. Need goals from everywhere.

And yeah, too much for Keita. If it does happen, I'm curious how he'll do. Same with Bakayoko and potentially Fabinho in PL.

Just depends how the others click for you I think. I like Lukaku he's definitely got it in him just see how he does. Didn't make the right decision last night though. :P I thought the Inter Milan transfer committee were funny. "Give us money and Martial and you can have Perisic" 

Honestly, all I reckon we need is a LB which apparently we've sorted., a decent CB (the forever ongoing Van Dijk saga) a good holding mid and a good striker. If Sturridge wasn't made of Weetabix we'd be decent up top.

Just depends how the others click for you I think. I like Lukaku he's definitely got it in him just see how he does. Didn't make the right decision last night though. :P I thought the Inter Milan transfer committee were funny. "Give us money and Martial and you can have Perisic" 

Honestly, all I reckon we need is a LB which apparently we've sorted., a decent CB (the forever ongoing Van Dijk saga) a good holding mid and a good striker. If Sturridge wasn't made of Weetabix we'd be decent up top.

the problem with Liverpool is their defense .. other than that, midfield and attack are excellent 

2 minutes ago, My_Smelly_Feet said:

I'm in team name Beating Chastards ??

added :) 

Edited by ahmedelebiary
  • Like 1

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

the problem with Liverpool is their defense .. other than that, midfield are attack are excellent 

Agreed. If we do eventually get Van Dijk him and Matip will be okay I think. Clyne is a good right back who could work on his final ball and we need a left back which we've apparently got in Robertson.

I'm going to join once I get some time on the computer...phone isn't really working out. To the earlier comments where people were dumping on each other's teams...if anyone feels bad about their league spot or lack of trophies...I'm a West Ham fan through and through. You can always look at my team and feel a bit better about your team. 

• Like 3

Ok, so I've signed up with the team Ulsnes FC:)

13 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

I'm just glad no one said arsenal.

I'm sorry to disappoint you there m8. I'm an Arsenal supporter!

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Willstown said:

In, team name , Willstown Wanderers.

1 hour ago, Fugl7 said:

Ok, so I've signed up with the team Ulsnes FC:)

I'm sorry to disappoint you there m8. I'm an Arsenal supporter!

Updated :) 

1dGLrnK.png

Again, these players will not be added to our league/prize until they confirm it here. also there is a chance that this is just one user with multiple accounts which of course is not allowed here . play fair gentlemen :D 

19 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Updated :) 

1dGLrnK.png

Again, these players will not be added to our league/prize until they confirm it here. also there is a chance that this is just one user with multiple accounts which of course is not allowed here . play fair gentlemen :D 

I was just about to question about this as it seems extremely suspicious that someone with the same first name joined the league one after another so this seems extremely suspicious.

• Like 1