Yonder: Cloud Catcher Chronicles Playthrough Gameplay (Part 1) - The First Hour

Hi guys, this is Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, made by Prideful Sloth. Cheryl from that game studio helped me get in contact with the right person in the company, and Zack sent me a review copy of the game. This is a huge opportunity that Prideful Sloth has given me, so just wanted to say a huge thanks!

This game is different to the game I usually play, but ever since watching the trailer couple weeks ago for it, I just had to play it. It had a sort of charm that I found intriguing. There is a lot exploration in this game, and the game doesn't necessarily hold your hands. You are free to roam around the different biomes without having to do any story related quests or side quests. You do however need the little creatures that are similar to Lumio that you meet early in the game to open up small portions throughout the biomes. So far I haven't encountered any combat per say, just exploring and a lot of collecting.

Cheers.

Most of the gold trophies are story related. Many of them are side quest related. But the guild stuff, and collectibles can take a long time without a guide or a map. Since the game doesn't give you a way to track the collectibles on the map ala Assassin's creed, this is a lot of just roaming around till you find it yourself.......

I'm sure we are looking at a 20-30 hour platinum here without a proper guide. I'm in the middle of writing and making trophy videos but I have scoured everywhere and still missing a ton of stuff...

I'll give a full proper scan of the biomes again tomorrow.

Cheers

This game is very high on my wishlist... 
Guessing it will be a PS Plus title somewhere in early 2018. (maybe Q4 2017?) 

Trophies look easy 

But this game has a very nice calm and sweet theme.... 

Can't wait to see more of this game...