Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4) Review - An Endearing Exploration & Farming Simulator

Note: I'd like to preface the video by saying that this was a review copy of the game given to me by Prideful Sloth. I'd like to particularly thank Cheryl and Zack for giving me the opportunity to review this game. Thanks a lot guys :)

This game caught my eye during E3 week, as I watched some gameplay on Playstationaccess. I really wanted to try it out, as it is a type of game I normally wouldn't play. This is probably my first farming simulator that I have played extensively, so you might think my score is a bit too high. Since I don't have much experience with these types of game, I went in as a newcomer and with a fresh mindset. My score took everything about the game into consideration along with the amount of fun I had with the game.

Hopefully the review was informative.

If you guys get the game, please leave a comment on what your experience with the game is like.

Cheers.

@rubhen925 thx for review . its the type of game were i really appreciate a review befor i blindly buy it. Nice detailed review. Only small criticism i have is , its little bit to long :) i personly skipped here and there when you repeated some stuff . But thats only my opinion , others maybe like long reviews. Good work anyways. 

Yea I just watched it myself. it's always hard to listen to your own work lol. I will do my best for my future reviews. I was really nervous with the review on this one because I have little to no experience in these types of games so I wanted to make sure I covered all aspects of the game.

Cheers

I never had any crashes at all. The game ran smooth, but had slight stutters when chopping wood, or smashing stones, or when finishing quests. It's quite weird as those are like really few and far between.

Overall i played through the game with no crashes.