Help Raul not call me

Veno_PSVita

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually there is and it has worked for everyone i've told, including me.

IF u r lucky enough and u still have a save where u havn't completed all of Tonya's towing missions follow what im going to suggest, if not, when u create a new game u can use this too if u still struggle with getting the call.

So, what u should do is:

1. Complete one of Tonya's missions (dont recall if tere's a specefic one, i thin all will work)

2. As soon as u finish it, throw a sticky bomb on the ground to commit suicide.

3. You shloud spawn in the nearby hospital and after ~20 secs. you should get a notification on your cell, now depending on where u are at on the story u can either, dont get anything on ur phone, get a message/call from someone or get the call from Raul. Now, this will only happen only 1 in every 5 atempts, more or less, so just do it like 10 times tops, if u dont get the call. its because there's probably no repair i think. But im pretty sure it will work.

I hope this helps someone, this method took me more than a week to figure out, its simple and pretty effective so its probably worth a try.

Good luck on ur trophy hunting ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention, some people are even lucky enough to get the call right after the mission ends, thats actually the solution that most people sugest on forum threads.

Edited by AlvarezPT
  • Like 1

I had this problem without realizing it until seeing this thread...i do recall it seeming odd though...I got the call after I bought the towing company as others have suggested...nothing fancy though, I was just playing normally...bought towing company, got text message from towing company, got call from Raul within like 10 seconds...not saying it's 100% fix, just sharing my experience...

side note: I bought the cab company quite early, and the towing company was the second property I owned with Franklin...I bought it near the end of the story...no idea if relevant...

2nd note: I also noticed it took a while to get tonya's like 3rd or 4th towing mission so had to call her to get it...possibly unrelated to Raul glitch...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

good evening just got the trophy today on ps5.

i got stuck and call never came after i finished the game tried eveything i have found and read in ithe nternet but nothing worked for me so i started new game got the point where i can buy it again switched to trevor saved (advanced time as treveor sleeps 12 hours)  4 times switched back to franklin and got the phone right away ! 

So my advice is doing this before you finish the game and don't buy any other proprites if you got stuck delete all save games and start all over again.