This or Ocs must die?

Gefro-On-Defro

Not played either yet myself but I will say that Orcs Must Die is FTP, whereas Fortnite will be FTP in 2018 (currently only Early Access is paid for), so I guess it depends if you want to spend money on something you can get free in 6-8 Months or not?

Sorry I didn't offer any help at all, but hope it at least gives a bit more info for you :)

• Like 1

I've played orcs must die and I must say that while it is very fun especially if you're playing with friends, it gets repetitive very fast and might get boring after some time. Haven't played fortnite yet but usually those games are also very fun with friends and you can easily sink tons of hours into them before getting tired. Its very addicting looking for loot to build and craft. There's also a huge focus on gunplay which is different from Minecraft and etc. So I'd go with fortnite 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

I've played orcs must die and I must say that while it is very fun especially if you're playing with friends, it gets repetitive very fast and might get boring after some time. Haven't played fortnite yet but usually those games are also very fun with friends and you can easily sink tons of hours into them before getting tired. Its very addicting looking for loot to build and craft. There's also a huge focus on gunplay which is different from Minecraft and etc. So I'd go with fortnite 

Thanks! Fortnite it is!

• Like 2