Glitch Enemies stop shooting

IBadDriverI

i finished this game today...legit, without cheats. and i would recommend to play normal to get some expierience for the survival beast and score attack runs. also for a schmup the 1cc run is relative easy, compared to others.

but nice find...didn't know that this exists.

if you are interested in survival beast and score attack videos, here are my runs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.7.2017 at 9:22 PM, r4tb0- said:

if you are interested in survival beast and score attack videos, here are my runs:

first of all: congrats, nice runs :)

something I noticed on my runs so far already and now in your videos, too: the hit detection seems to be _very_ much in the player's favor, it seems. 

here i captured one frame from your survival beast run:

HZVAjt5.png

here on the second boss you're very often right in the middle of projectiles (the whole boss is literally "bullet hell"), but you don't get hit. so i assume that only this small, white/gray-ish circle in the middle of your ship is the actual hitbox for your ship?

not that this info would help a shmup-noob like myself too much :P

i guess the way more important info is, that you are allowed to get hit on easy (autobombs), so grab as many extra bombs as you can... those are your "retries". 

do bomb-pickups spawn randomly from enemies?

otherwise thanks for the glitch video @IBadDriverI, already came in handy for most trophies. I still have to do a 2player complete (guess both have to actually survive for that?) and those actually challenging ones ofc.

lastly, can someone tell me how you actually get continues for the 9 continues trophy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dernop said:

first of all: congrats, nice runs :)

something I noticed on my runs so far already and now in your videos, too: the hit detection seems to be _very_ much in the player's favor, it seems. 

here i captured one frame from your survival beast run:

HZVAjt5.png

here on the second boss you're very often right in the middle of projectiles (the whole boss is literally "bullet hell"), but you don't get hit. so i assume that only this small, white/gray-ish circle in the middle of your ship is the actual hitbox for your ship?

not that this info would help a shmup-noob like myself too much :P

i guess the way more important info is, that you are allowed to get hit on easy (autobombs), so grab as many extra bombs as you can... those are your "retries". 

do bomb-pickups spawn randomly from enemies?

otherwise thanks for the glitch video @IBadDriverI, already came in handy for most trophies. I still have to do a 2player complete (guess both have to actually survive for that?) and those actually challenging ones ofc.

lastly, can someone tell me how you actually get continues for the 9 continues trophy?

you get 9th continue after playing the game a certain time ~ 2-3 hours i think after that you can simply make the 2 player trophy alone in easy mode just let the second player alone with the autobomb feature and 9 continue it should be no problem to survive with both players.

Helpful Tip for the

Survival Beast
Survive 9 minutes with a no miss.

Start a single player game on easy and survive to the final boss in level 3. On the way there you have to destroy as many small enemies as possible with the square button and you will get more tech  which gives you more bombs.

Edited by IBadDriverI
  • Like 1

just got the plat.. glad that's over tbh :P

so i'd say surviving 9 minutes was definitely easier, since you can use the autobombs as retries, if you at least try to not get hit ;)

it's also a good training for the Score Attack Champion trophy (1 billion points), which was WAY harder imho. 

the majority of your points here comes from the combo multiplier, so "don't get hit" (duh). had to try this the whole afternoon basically.

here are my runs if someone is interested in watching that: 

Last 5m of Survival Beast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muUcM-eznNs 

(uploading the score attack right now, will add link later)

not if i wanna do the stack tho...

• 8 months later...

Glitches aren't needed, 1cc run and many other trophies are very doable, rack up them lives and jam easy for 1cc

Time attack was tricky at first, then you learn about focusing big ships and keeping your combo up.

Very addicting game had me playing until I got the plat.

Replay value is added with the leader boards.

Edited by Galactic Nordic Nuts