Easy Platinum

13 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Easy? Aren't all games published by Artifex? However, that lockpicking minigame fucking pissed me OFF!!! The video guide was of no help and the text guide I found basically said figure it out yourself... which kind of defeats the purpose of a guide, doesn't it? It took me a while but I got it eventually though. Frustrating.

He was a terrible and shitty video guide person and he got banned for whatever the reason was. The lockpicking can be annoying but relatively easy. Here. Rus's video is much more effective and helpful to your platinum trophy.

17 hours ago, Aerith Gainsborough said:

He was a terrible and shitty video guide person and he got banned for whatever the reason was. The lockpicking can be annoying but relatively easy. Here. Rus's video is much more effective and helpful to your platinum trophy.

I've tried following Rus' and DarkLord's videos for other games in the past and realized how much I couldn't stand their guides so I avoid anything they publish unless I'm really, really stuck on something and can't find a solution elsewhere. As for Mundi games I hate watching videos and always use a text guide. And I don't think DarkLord's banned. I'm assuming he's the one that typed "Banned" because I see other members doing that shit too so I guess that's the "cool" and "trendy" thing to do on PSNProfiles? I guess? 

This is one of the rarer Mundi games that drag on for fucking EVER. I've played and platinumed soooooo many of these Mundi games and they're usually pretty quick to get through. I really do like these Artifex Mundi games but every once in a blue one will come along like Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom that wears out its welcome. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja