Bestiary entries with Trial mode

I realised it while i was trying it to steal Ribbons from Hashmal on stage 49. On my way there i defeated some rare monsters that i didn't meet on my main game save.But when i loaded that save to continue,i saw the entries (Tower for example).So in order to test it,i beat the trial mode before defeating Omega on Great Crystal and i got his entry from there as well.I assume this will work with Yiazmat,Hell Wyrm and every other Mark.What i'm curious now,is if you can get the trophies for defeating those enemies by killing them on Trial mode.If it works,you can avoid the 50 million challenge for Hunter Extraordinaire.I killed Yiazmat before attempting stages 51-100 in order to test my strength so i don't know

6 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Someone on GameFAQs reported that you could indeed unlock the related trophies by defeating the aforementioned monsters in Trial Mode, but I have not personally confirmed it yet. 

It is true. I was doing trials earlier and I defeated Deathgaze & Carrot and I got the trophies for both. I haven't even fought them yet in the main game.

On 26/07/2017 at 9:09 PM, Precision-Playyy said:

So I can just beat yiazmat in the trial mode with 3-4 million instead of 50? That will save me some time lol

I think the only trophy you would not be able to unlock in Trial mode is the Gilgamesh one. Apparently you would have to do the hunt.