Community

I dont Get why the community seems so toxic... 

I got the game bout 6 months ago and havent played it much. Got back into it this week...

And im constantly gettn killed by friendlys. At the start of match. No reasion.

Or i just got kicked from a match, after getting killed at the very start from friendly. - no reason - after almost 30 mins of match making ( normally takes a few moments. But trying for realistic trophy... Ya no one but jerks.

On both high difficulty and ranked. 

Also dislike how even with a low ping ( 50-70)  i seem to be 1 shot from every source.  Yet kill cams always showing me gettn mowed down xD ( ya i gotta get better. But its rough to do when it seems entire games aganst you

Every game community has their toxic section. Some more than others.

I'm guessing you're talking about Siege?

Yeah a lot of the community on the game are dicks but not all of them are.  Just have to look past it and find new lobbies. I didn't really like the community when I played it much but it didn't really bother me, I just got on with it. If you ignore the people Team Killing you, they just leave you alone eventually I find.

Yeah seige. ( thought i posted in its catagory sorry if i posted in wrong lol)

Ive not been any good at shooters since cod w@w lol.

Did get ta play w friends but they droped it due to over competitive players

Im also finding it tricky to figure how ppl.can spot me in the smallest crack. N just obliterate. Were even if im ads an trying i cant even nic em

Just spent 2 hrs in solo terror hunt. Lol didnt win a single match (hard)

Ah well gotta keep trying supose.

Thou if when i get plat. I'm thining im'a drop it. Unless it turns around

This game is fun, but infuriating at the same time. 

I play on Japanese servers and the team killing is rare, but at the same time I don't speak the language so I can't communicate...when 4 hours without winning a match. :(

When I play on EU servers (when my buddy hosts), the team killing is out of control. Not sure why that is.

Either way, this game is tough as people have been playing for a year and have all the  unlocks.

• 4 weeks later...

I know why they're killing you, you probably are a low level and nobody likes a low level so your best bet is get some friends and fuck on some casuals. Oh the reason why you keep getting mowed down is desync, this problem is in every fps game. To prevent you from getting killed always peek first. And if you're a Jager main, that's a reason to kill you alone.