Getting removed from store by August 28.

goodSuM

• 4 weeks later...

I was playing Rock Band 4 for a little bit last night and it told me this was getting delisted. 

I've had my eye on it for years but never bothered to make the jump, partially because Rock Band Unplugged satisfied me fine, partially because until recently the songs couldn't work in Rock Band 4, and partially because I was waiting for a sale.

Had I not played Rock Band 4 last night, I might have been fucked, I had no idea it was getting delisted. I now finally own it and am pretty keen to jump back in when the baby goes down for a nap later today. 

I'm mostly commenting to tell people to buy it through the PS3 if they have trouble. I tried to buy it last night through the PC store and it rejected both my PayPal and my direct debit card, which was weird since both have been used fine for purchases earlier on that day. Tried again this morning and again, wouldn't work. Didn't work on the phone store either. Tried jumping on the console to see if that would work, Rock Band Blitz isn't even available to buy, only the demo sits on the store. Downloaded that anyway, in the hopes I could get the full thing as an in app purchase and yes, I could, and yes, it worked fine. So if anyone else is rushing to buy it last minute and ran into similar shit to me, download the demo and buy the full game from there, all the export options worked fine afterwards too.