Farming on Homebase

Xionx

So im pretty new in NMS homebase building but i unlocked farmer and have some questions.

First at all i realise that farming is awesome way to get rare materials. So i want to know some building designes that maximise my outcome.

Right now i dont understand how i use the 2x2 farm pots , because you can only place it on walls/corners of the two rooms and theres no rotation of object that let me place it.

Is there a way to build bigger rooms?  i can only buy curved walls and corner blocks from store in my base so i dont really get it.  Is there more homebase building schematics to find somewhere else?

Maybe someone can post designes of rooms + explanation how to build it + where i get schematics for it. 

5 hours ago, Xionx said:

So im pretty new in NMS homebase building but i unlocked farmer and have some questions.

First at all i realise that farming is awesome way to get rare materials. So i want to know some building designes that maximise my outcome.

Right now i dont understand how i use the 2x2 farm pots , because you can only place it on walls/corners of the two rooms and theres no rotation of object that let me place it.

Is there a way to build bigger rooms?  i can only buy curved walls and corner blocks from store in my base so i dont really get it.  Is there more homebase building schematics to find somewhere else?

Maybe someone can post designes of rooms + explanation how to build it + where i get schematics for it. 

Use Cuboid Squares to create large rooms. ( see here ) They cost 100 Iron each. If stacking to create a second floor, you will need to add florring, which cost 30 Iron each. Then use the 4x4 plots.

You can also build Bio-Domes and plant directly into the floor without needing Hydroponic Trays. You'll want to stack it on top of another room and build a ladder up into it though, that way you can use all 16 slots. Has more panache and I think it uses up less Base Complexity.

NADdCZ9QSdkrKzue76dnzB1gmkKPmKfIrdw69I0E

Edited by damon8r351