Survival mode crushing difficulty

Hi everyone, I made this topic to find people who need "...it" trophy. I'm level 50 in survival and all of my weapons are on level 5. All of us should know that this two requirements are very important. I still need three stars on stages 8 and 10. In wolker4 videos on YouTube we can find easy ways to deal with every stage, so I'm looking for two people who gonna watch those videos and than we can dissus what everyone of us needs to do. Any volounteers?

Just now, StrazakGoz said:

I already did that, unfortunetlly people who joined the session never shoes up again, even after inviting or writing to them on psn.

Yes, sadly that happens. You can now give people ratings after the session has expired though, if they didn't respond or show up. But I do believe the only legit way is through posting on the gaming sessions

2 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

Yes, sadly that happens. You can now give people ratings after the session has expired though, if they didn't respond or show up. But I do believe the only legit way is through posting on the gaming sessions

You probably right, but who knows maybe someone will pop up here ;).