Can't find the Archives for Act 14.

Extratenzy

I know that the last 3 Archives are in the underground facility... the question is i can't get in.... i've been searching from where to go to there cause everytime i go to the Park and get in underground i can't find a way to get there cause simply there isn't a connected way as shown on the map.

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

I know that the last 3 Archives are in the underground facility... the question is i can't get in.... i've been searching from where to go to there cause everytime i go to the Park and get in underground i can't find a way to get there cause simply there isn't a connected way as shown on the map.

In survival mode, you have to go in the sewer section of the map. After crossing over top of the first large pipe near the beginning of the area, go all the way east (right) and you'll find an elevator that will take you further underground and continue east (right) until you reach the facility.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 10/16/2017 at 8:32 AM, merciful84 said:

In survival mode, you have to go in the sewer section of the map. After crossing over top of the first large pipe near the beginning of the area, go all the way east (right) and you'll find an elevator that will take you further underground and continue east (right) until you reach the facility.

This is correct.

Additionally before you can retrieve the 4 Archives in the Underground Facility there is one blue colored icon you ned to retrieve first and that is the Key Card, it's either in Yayogi Park East or the Sewer.  You need that Key Card or otherwise the big metal doors of the facility won't open and let you in.  You can only get the Key Card after Act 13.

• Like 1