Trophy Thoughts

On 8/18/2017 at 9:05 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

it's the same one of the ps3 HD remaster, so it's a 4 hours ( probably even less than that ) super easy platinum trophy.

The best speedrun for 100% is an hour and a half just about; most speed runs tend to average about 2 hours, and that's with major skips and exploiting glitches. The average player is likely going to take longer than four hours, likely around 6 to 8 I should think. It is easy and short (part of the reason I don't rate the game as highly as I wish I could) but it's not going to be done that quickly by the average player and there are a lot of unskippable cutscenes as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 18.8.2017 at 2:00 AM, snakebit10 said:

Same list as before. That is a good thing. This is the only game in the series I got the plat in. I have had a hard time getting through part 2. 

Two and Tree are pretty easy to get. Not really harder then the first game

On 20.8.2017 at 1:13 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

The best speedrun for 100% is an hour and a half just about; most speed runs tend to average about 2 hours, and that's with major skips and exploiting glitches. The average player is likely going to take longer than four hours, likely around 6 to 8 I should think. It is easy and short (part of the reason I don't rate the game as highly as I wish I could) but it's not going to be done that quickly by the average player and there are a lot of unskippable cutscenes as well. 

Maybe it will be done so fast because it is a 16 year old game and they did not tend to stretch out platformers that long back in the day. And most speedruner's have played the game before, noting down in their mind were to go and where all the collectives are. First time i played it on the ps2, i used over 8 hour's. 5 year's later i play it on ps3 and it take me 5 hour's. Then again i play it on ps4 were it take me 3 and a hafe hour's to complete