Rumble Racing

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, I just want to make sure, for the trophy, you only need to win each race once... but for the arena itself, you only need to finish laps in a target time? As in, not needing to come in first place? Cause if so, that will be fine for me, not a big fan of Rumble Racing is all.

On the Arena you have to win each race to unlock the final secret boss, you'll have to do everything on your journal to unlock the last tier.

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

On the Arena you have to win each race to unlock the final secret boss, you'll have to do everything on your journal to unlock the last tier.

Really? Cause in the arena, it just says to beat each lap in a set time is all, such as Disney Town's 1st race, 5 laps in 2 min and 30 sec.  Do you actually have to win the race for it to count?

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, I'm not on my game right now, had an evening class to get to.  But figured I'd ask now to make sure.

Ok so it's like this, you have to beat the entire race below a certain time, but it's really difficult to do so if you don't finish first (if not impossible) so it's for the best that you try to finish first, but it's really easy, always go for the shortcuts (especially on the last race) and try to stay on the road, unless you suck really bad the other racers will wait for you to catch up, so just focus on picking up shields and boost pads.

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

Ok so it's like this, you have to beat the entire race below a certain time, but it's really difficult to do so if you don't finish first (if not impossible) so it's for the best that you try to finish first, but it's really easy, always go for the shortcuts (especially on the last race) and try to stay on the road, unless you suck really bad the other racers will wait for you to catch up, so just focus on picking up shields and boost pads.

Ah.  I did it once with Aqua on the PS3 version and that was it... which is why I want to make sure, as I want to do it with all three on this version of the game.  And yeah, I remember not enjoying Rumble Racing all that much x.x