Anyone with tons of diamonds who wants to add me as a friend?

Viktorx2001

Unfortunately, even if you have lots of friends that has lots of Diamond, it will still not work. You cannot gain/get diamond via friend. You have to get it via chests in your run. Some  said that you could earn it via Knack App but it is very rare. I used the app but I never got a single diamond.

Best way IMO is use this method and hope RNG be kind to you

Diamond Crystal Farming Method!!
Finding diamond crystals is very hard in this game unless you're extremely lucky. It took me at least 3 full Hard playthroughs to collect just 3 diamonds. The good news is that there's a better way to get them. After opening a chest with a crystal that you don't want (for me it was my 55th Ruby crystal), do NOT select the X button (autosaves). Instead, close the Knack application by holding down your PS button. Restart the game and you'll be back at the beginning of the chapter and the chest you've just opened will be closed again. Pray to the Knack gods for your shiny new diamond. If you get it, move on to the next chest. If not, hit your PS button and try, try again. This method is a crap shoot, you may find a diamond on your first restart or your 40th restart. I've experienced both. You want to farm chests that are close to the beginning of a chapter since you restart at the begining each time. Examples are 1-2 (3 chests), 3-4 (1 chest), 6-3 (3 very close chests), 4-1 (1 chest), 9-3 (1 chest), 12-3 (1 chest). If you're playing on Easy, you could probably farm any chest. IMPORTANT: It's always good practice to back up your saved game data just in case something goes wrong. Settings -> Appllication Saved Data Management

Best of luck.