Trophy glitches

AvariceInc

Anyone else have problems unlocking trophies in this game? I have more than 5 police headquarters, way more than 10 districts with different policies and not getting either trophy. I'm afraid my save file is glitched somehow so that I will not get any trophies at all so continuing would be pointless.

Did you accept a bailout after you got into debt? If you did, that disables trophies for that save file and there's no way to undo it without loading a previous one.

There is a little warning on the bailout screen, but it pops up without warning every month while you're in debt and you may have accepted it accidentally.

Nah didn't know there's a mechanic like that, my finance has been fine almost all game, took one loan at start but I paid it back automatically over time or something, not sure how that works. I actually got the one involving police headquarters now by around my 10th or so. I believe something else is off, probably has to do with tracking the count or something, dunno. Gonna continue and hope the district one pops eventually as I go for 100,000 population, though I have close to 20 districts now. Been swapping around the rules of them all but haven't gotten it yet. Now that I read it again with more thought I think I understood it incorrectly because I was trying to create 10+ districts with unique combination of rules. The trophy is probably requiring 10+ different, unique policy options set to 10+ districts meaning that you have to use all the different policy options on different districts. Going to test that out tomorrow! ?