Trophy lists for available games

Aradia117

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this question or if it has been addressed in a different thread, but do trophy lists for games get added to the site only for localized games or for every game eventually.  I was flipping through an online marketplace and came across Vita games like Ciel Nosurge, Extetra, and Utakumi 575 that are all old releases for the Vita but don't have lists on the site.  As far as I can tell none of those were "ported" to NA or EU but my research wasn't exhaustive.

Edited by Seabound117
I can't spell apparently

All the lists should be there, sometimes the games listed are in another language. So you would have to search the characters in that language to find the list.

EX :Utakumi 575

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2377-うた組み575

Sometimes if  a game is super new the list might appear after a few days (but this is super rare usually the list is out first)

• Like 2

One way to check games would be to go on a site like playasia, then find the game, then there is a section that has the original language name. Or googling it might work too. It is not always exact but you could try it for some games and either put that in the search or sort the games list alphabetically. Then you can match up the names to double check the list. Sometimes though the foreign games list is by the English name.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering why there're no sub-forums for a lot of Japanese language titles? There are for some with an english word or two in the title but for a lot of them there's nothing & that's a shame because there are several titles I'd like to post impressions & tips for that don't need a guide but the information would help anyone going for the trophies. I know most people into this sort of thing are hitting up Japanese wikis but it's nice to have some english info & impressions as well, I always look for that before hitting up the dreaded wiki/translate combo.

On 9/21/2017 at 1:31 AM, readytofuky said:

I'm wondering why there're no sub-forums for a lot of Japanese language titles? There are for some with an english word or two in the title but for a lot of them there's nothing & that's a shame because there are several titles I'd like to post impressions & tips for that don't need a guide but the information would help anyone going for the trophies. I know most people into this sort of thing are hitting up Japanese wikis but it's nice to have some english info & impressions as well, I always look for that before hitting up the dreaded wiki/translate combo.

If they start with a Japanese letter, the forum software is unable to create a sub-forum.

We may probably be able to persuade Sly to create Japanese games subforum if there's a bigger demand than me saying it =D

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

If they start with a Japanese letter, the forum software is unable to create a sub-forum.

We may probably be able to persuade Sly to create Japanese games subforum if there's a bigger demand than me saying it =D

Damn I thought it might be something like that. Even a half-way solution like user-submission would be great. When I signed up I thought it worked that way & spent far too long poking around looking for a 'new thread' option haha. Would be awesome if this ever got sorted out.

4 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Damn I thought it might be something like that. Even a half-way solution like user-submission would be great. When I signed up I thought it worked that way & spent far too long poking around looking for a 'new thread' option haha. Would be awesome if this ever got sorted out.

As I said, try to suggest it in the forum Suggestions subforum, maybe it's going to be different now =D

On 28/09/2017 at 5:45 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

As I said, try to suggest it in the forum Suggestions subforum, maybe it's going to be different now =D

I couldn't help myself and made the thread. It can't hurt to at least bring it up.

I haven't forgotten the time I was ploughing through Mahouka on Vita totally blind in a really sub-optimal way when I found your guide which saved me a good few hours for sure. I've never said thanks for that but it was very helpful, I appreciated it & I've got your back on the issue of import love.

6 hours ago, readytofuky said:

I couldn't help myself and made the thread. It can't hurt to at least bring it up.

Good job! :D

6 hours ago, readytofuky said:

I haven't forgotten the time I was ploughing through Mahouka on Vita totally blind in a really sub-optimal way when I found your guide which saved me a good few hours for sure. I've never said thanks for that but it was very helpful, I appreciated it & I've got your back on the issue of import love.

You're welcome ;) Mahouka is my passion so I'm glad it helped =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami