Trophy Thoughts?

WHUpascal

On 10/1/2017 at 0:12 AM, itsFIGJAM said:

How does Handyman trophy work? My PRO is ST/CB/GK and I've played 3-5 dop-in matches with each of them and still, it is locked.

What am I missing? 

This trophy is not for playing different positions, it's for different playstyles. Go to the Skill Tree where you assign Traits, and you have 3 different playstyles to choose from. It sounds like you will have already used #1 in your list, so spend your points across all 3 and then use square to set #2 as a new Default Playstyle. Play a Pro Clubs game, then go back to Skill Tree and use square to select #3. Now play another game and you should get the trophy.

I got this trophy in a proper Pro Clubs Season game; I'm not sure if Drop-Ins count towards this trophy, can anyone clarify?

yes it does and is anyone having trouble with online friendlies where the season resets after every two games making it impossible too finish one ? 

On 9/26/2017 at 6:24 PM, Andrea said:

Do you have a source for this? I know the Draft has already been confirmed to be doable offline via TA but this is the first I've heard that divisions can be done offline as well.

both can be done in single player its been confirmed by a lot of people , people already have the trophy from getting to division 1 in single player sorry the late response 

1 hour ago, manicmark said:

Does anyone know what difficulties the teams in Division 2 are and if there is an easier path to take?

For the easiest path, you can play World Tour from DIV10 until DIV2. But starting DIV9, you will need 2-3 points more than if you play a harder league, so if you can play at least on Professional, i recommend you to play in a harder league, to make your journey shorter. 

If you play only World Tour, the highest difficulty you will come up is World Class, and that is only on DIV2.

aPGMaiC.png

46 minutes ago, AtroxBR said:

For the easiest path, you can play World Tour from DIV10 until DIV2. But starting DIV9, you will need 2-3 points more than if you play a harder league, so if you can play at least on Professional, i recommend you to play in a harder league, to make your journey shorter. 

If you play only World Tour, the highest difficulty you will come up is World Class, and that is only on DIV2.

aPGMaiC.png

Thanks for clearing it up. It definitely seems doable with plenty of practice. I'm not the greatest player, never managed to get the Invincibles trophy.

23 minutes ago, manicmark said:

Thanks for clearing it up. It definitely seems doable with plenty of practice. I'm not the greatest player, never managed to get the Invincibles trophy.

What difficulty you normally play? If you can play at least on Professional you can get it without trouble, since even losing a few on WC you can get promoted to D1. 

15 hours ago, jonojeffs1983 said:

This trophy is not for playing different positions, it's for different playstyles. Go to the Skill Tree where you assign Traits, and you have 3 different playstyles to choose from. It sounds like you will have already used #1 in your list, so spend your points across all 3 and then use square to set #2 as a new Default Playstyle. Play a Pro Clubs game, then go back to Skill Tree and use square to select #3. Now play another game and you should get the trophy.

I got this trophy in a proper Pro Clubs Season game; I'm not sure if Drop-Ins count towards this trophy, can anyone clarify?

Thanks. I got mine with my Pro Club. Doesn't seem to work in drop-ins. 

2 hours ago, manicmark said:

It is extremely doable and since it's not Squad Battle AI, you will be fine as long you are patient while playing. The AI on World Class and above can be easily beaten if you keep possession.