Removed from the store?

PvtVoid

10 minutes ago, PvtVoid said:

I can't find the game anywhere. Did someone bought the game recently? 

last time i checked it has been taken down just to be relisted for the way more appropriate price of 9.99 eur instead of almost 30.

i always use psprices.com or just a special google search for stuff like this:

site:store.playstation.com intitle:"Perfect Angle"

seems like it's currently only available in some EU stores (UK, IT, ES, FR etc), but not in NA unfortunately.

so right now you'd have to buy it on an ALT account in one of those regions.

Edited by dernop

2 hours ago, dernop said:

last time i checked it has been taken down just to be relisted for the way more appropriate price of 9.99 eur instead of almost 30.

i always use psprices.com or just a special google search for stuff like this:

site:store.playstation.com intitle:"Perfect Angle"

seems like it's currently only available in some EU stores (UK, IT, ES, FR etc), but not in NA unfortunately.

so right now you'd have to buy it on an ALT account in one of those regions.

In some EU stores, is it possible that it isn't in all the EU stores? My alt account is in Poland and I can't find it. 

just click the google link i provided and you should see a complete list of PSN stores that have this game currently. ;)

but no, poland doesn't seem to be one of them right now, unfortunately. so your options are either to create another alt account in UK or so, or just wait until the game gets relisted eventually.

16 hours ago, dernop said:

just click the google link i provided and you should see a complete list of PSN stores that have this game currently. ;)

but no, poland doesn't seem to be one of them right now, unfortunately. so your options are either to create another alt account in UK or so, or just wait until the game gets relisted eventually.

Hey man, that is a pretty cool little link trick you did there. How did you do it? Basically just copy and paste what you searched but change what is in the quotations? 

3 hours ago, skateak said:

Hey man, that is a pretty cool little link trick you did there. How did you do it? Basically just copy and paste what you searched but change what is in the quotations? 

yeah, exactly! so basically like:

site:store.playstation.com intitle:"[GAMENAME]"

the "site:" prefix tells google to just show results from "store.playstation.com" and "intitle:" means, that the game name has to be in the title of the page, which should be only the case if it's the main page of the game itself. otherwise you would get worse results, because the game name may appear somewhere else on the page (like "people also bought this and that").

the quotations around the game name forces google to search for this _exact_ phrase, so you have to enter the game name exactly as it is listed in the store.

so for example site:store.playstation.com intitle:"demons souls" wouldn't work, because there is the apostrophe missing in demon's.

you can, of course, just remove the "intitle:" prefix to get a  more fuzzy search, but the results won't be as exact ;)

• Like 1