Restarting my game

I think I will do this and if I actually do, I am wondering what the best route to take for this game would be.  As in, if I should spend a decent amount of time just training my Digimon often? So that way each time they die off and are reborn, they would have higher stats so they can actually survive tough battles?

Yeah you could train STR to 9999 till they die and they will reborn with a high STR stat but it could be a little bit boring, espacially because you don't need it.

Train till your rookies have some good stats for the start (500-700 or something like that) and than go in the world and fight against some other Digimons.

Better training and you can make some progress, espacially at the beginning the digimon die early in the game. (next gen will be older and there are some tamer skills too)

Go after the main and some sidequest and if you stuck, just do something else because there is a lot.

and always fight against digimon, so yours get stronger and the can digivolve.

4 minutes ago, Durandart said:

Yeah you could train STR to 9999 till they die and they will reborn with a high STR stat but it could be a little bit boring, espacially because you don't need it.

Train till your rookies have some good stats for the start (500-700 or something like that) and than go in the world and fight against some other Digimons.

Better training and you can make some progress, espacially at the beginning the digimon die early in the game. (next gen will be older and there are some tamer skills too)

Go after the main and some sidequest and if you stuck, just do something else because there is a lot.

and always fight against digimon, so yours get stronger and the can digivolve.

Might do that, I have a Lopmon and a Gaomon on my team right now (though I was hoping for Terrimon instead of Gaomon... cause Terrimon.  But I'm not complaining.  Their strength right now is around 300-400, so that's not so bad.  And yeah, they are gen 2 Digimon (after my Numemon and Vegimon... or RedVegimon, can't recall which of the two he was now, after they bit the dust after my intense training I gave them... and not looking after them properly x.x).  Gonna care for them more so now, as their stats I think are more satisfying :D