play ad-hoc vita-ps3

Nubalico

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to know how I can connect vita and ps3 ad-hoc. In ps3 you can use two pads and get all the cooperative trophies. In vita I can not connect ps3 and vita, neither ad-hoc nor online. Also, the online mode in vita currently gives me error (have the vita server closed?). 

For the above I have discarded creating a session since it seems that online in vita does not work. I appreciate any input. 

Thank you very much!

Edited by Nubalico

2 minutes ago, Nubalico said:

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to know how I can connect vita and ps3 ad-hoc. In ps3 you can use two pads and get all the cooperative trophies. In vita I can not connect ps3 and vita, neither ad-hoc nor online. Also, the online mode in vita currently gives me error (have the vita server closed?). 

For the above I have discarded creating a session since it seems that online in vita does not work. I appreciate any input. 

Thank you very much!

Hi there!

So PS3 remote play was a feature that Sony only half-implemented and only a small handful of games support it. What you are referring to is more like PS4 remote play, in which the Vita system can act as a second controller and a second screen. This isn't available for PS3, unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...