Tweaks Glitch Brutal

Hello everyone! I just got my platinum and I going for the 100% playing on Brutal now.

My plan was to activate the tweaks of infinite ammo and one shot kill, but it says here that I can't until I beat this game on brutal but it was already unlocked when I finished it on crushing. Any hep?

19 minutes ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

Its because on the older games you could only use the Tweaks on the Difficulties that you had already beaten them on. Unlike the newer ones that are way more lenient. 

I did the menu thing  to get teh tweak, but everytime I die it goes away and I have to do it again. Not sure now if I did it correclty

Go to this thread on Uncharted 3.

Scroll down to the post by Auxemines that has decent reputation.

Follow his instructions for each of the three games for the Brutal glitches, as they are all slightly different.

Don't forget to delete the patch and bring your game data back to v1.00. They all work without the updates and none of them work with the updates.

Good luck :)

Edited by GonzoWARgasm
Added details.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thalifm said:

I did the menu thing  to get teh tweak, but everytime I die it goes away and I have to do it again. Not sure now if I did it correclty

Can't recall for sure, I've never bothered on Uncharted. The only one I know of for definite is Uncharted 2, if you change in through the menus etc, then it sticks for the whole game on the desired difficulty. Not 100% sure on the first game (won't be picking them up again for a while either so I can't even offer any advice - sorry).

Oh - seems like Gonzo has helped you though! :D 

Thanks guys!

But I found an interested thing, I did it right when they game started on chapter01 and everytime I died it reseted, so I decided to start a new game, play through chapter 01 without any tweak and only do that on chpater 02. So far so good, I have died and the tweak remains active everytime.

Let`s all just hope the trophy activates! hahaha

Being able to select gun as well is a heaven sent. Can wait to sniper the shit out of people on chapter 4

3 minutes ago, Thalifm said:

Thanks guys!

But I found an interested thing, I did it right when they game started on chapter01 and everytime I died it reseted, so I decided to start a new game, play through chapter 01 without any tweak and only do that on chpater 02. So far so good, I have died and the tweak remains active everytime.

Let`s all just hope the trophy activates! hahaha

Being able to select gun as well is a heaven sent. Can wait to sniper the shit out of people on chapter 4

Are you sure you're still on brutal?

If you are still having trouble, this youtuber has managed to put all three games' glitches onto their channel.

1 hour ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Follow his instructions for each of the three games for the Brutal glitches, as they are all slightly different.

Don't forget to delete the patch and bring your game data back to v1.00. They all work without the updates and none of them work with the updates.

Is there any reason to patch them in the first place?

3 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Yeah, indeed, I thought it was working and then it wasnt. I deleted the game and put it back on, it started downloading the patch but I paused. 

I unchecked automatic downloads put it started downloading automaticly anyways, that is so annoying.

Crushing is way too easy compared to Brutal, that's for sure.

Crushing isn't that really hard tbh, I can beat the game on Crushing difficulty on my first playthrough.

Also, you only need the base version of the game for Uncharted 2's Brutal playthrough. The tweaks only works for Uncharted 1 and 3 on Brutal difficulty if you had the game patched.

Edited by DanDunDan

• 4 months later...