Duplicating patched in Update 1.05

Hippic

14 hours ago, Hippic said:

FYI there is no more duplicating if you get the new update Version 1.05 update ...they patched it out!! 1f62d.png So be sure to stack up before getting it!!

I don't think I've ever duplicated anything and have long since stopped playing anyway, but the missus is getting back into it so, well, I'm still not gonna dupe anything.

The only reason I quoted is to give props for the DT reference in your YouTube logo thing. For that alone, I'mma hit up your channel tomorrow when I get home. I have a total of 4 people I currently subscribe to, I wonder if you'll end up the fifth.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

Was it actually patched in 1.05 or in the last patch? Because the last is 1.11.

Depending on if you have the Enhanced Edition or the original vanilla release, the version numbers are different i.e. the Enhanced Edition is on 1.05 but the vanilla release is on 1.11 - the patches are identical in every way except for the numbering :).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I don't think I've ever duplicated anything and have long since stopped playing anyway, but the missus is getting back into it so, well, I'm still not gonna dupe anything.

The only reason I quoted is to give props for the DT reference in your YouTube logo thing. For that alone, I'mma hit up your channel tomorrow when I get home. I have a total of 4 people I currently subscribe to, I wonder if you'll end up the fifth.

Yeah!! Another DT fan!! :D 

9 hours ago, Hippic said:

Yeah!! Another DT fan!! :D 

Fuck yeah man. My stupid PSN name owes half of it's existence to the show as it is. God awful name, I know, not denying. I was watching a lot of Fat Pizza, a show where the main dude says "stooge" a lot, and DT (where they basically add "bag" to the end of anything) at the time, and put two and two together. 

I only recently realized that guy saying "What's going on?" at the start of the Crazy Frog video was Xandir, knew I knew the voice.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

14 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Fuck yeah man. My stupid PSN name owes half of it's existence to the show as it is. God awful name, I know, not denying. I was watching a lot of Fat Pizza, a show where the main dude says "stooge" a lot, and DT (where they basically add "bag" to the end of anything) at the time, and put two and two together. 

I only recently realized that guy saying "What's going on?" at the start of the Crazy Frog video was Xandir, knew I knew the voice.

HaHa!! Personal one of my favorite show of all time!!! Seen even episode more than 100 time not even exaggerating ?

I don't know about the whole Xandir thing, but i definitely give you props for noticing!!! ?

Edited by Hippic