Rampage 2 Universal Tour Retro Review

siuilarun

I never tried BaseWars. I'll ROM it, and if I find something to say about it, I'll review it! I've never turned down a request yet. I think I remember Smash TV, so that's a maybe.

Next? Rampage Through Time... after that, maybe Rampage Total Destruction (GCN), but I may be too tired of the series. We'll see.

Basewars is such an underrated game, and it is in my top 10 games of all time :)

What is fun about it is you get to customize all your team mates with not just stat boosters (faster pitching, better catching, more speed etc.) but also weapons (laser guns, katanas, bionic yo-yos).

You can win the game by playing 9 innings or you can win by simply killing enough of your opponents that they have to forfeit :D

How do you kill people? Well if you get tagged on base you aren't out, you enter into a death battle where you have the chance of fighting your opponent. If you win, you're safe. If you lose, you're out.

Anyways I enjoy the reviews, and look forward to the next one :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

The original rampage was my favorite; I enjoyed this one too. I <3 my N64!

I'd like to see a review of mischief makers (N64). I feel like me, my brother, and his friend are the only 3 people in the world to ever play it!

Mischief Makers was the first thing I ever bought off of eBay. An incredible game and tough as nails to get all the S ranks.

I would love that game to come to PS3 so I could get the platinum for it

I'd like to see a review of mischief makers (N64). I feel like me, my brother, and his friend are the only 3 people in the world to ever play it!

Mischief Makers was the first thing I ever bought off of eBay.

As much as I hate to disappoint, I've never played it before. I tried it on an emulator, and the controls really needed an actual controller instead of a keyboard to do any good, so I'm going to have to decline. But requests are always welcome!