Resident Evil code veronica X trophy glitched. PS4

Alright so, I just completed this game and intended to walk my husband through it as I'm familiar with it and he is not very much. I have his name on my PS4 for obvious reasons and we were going to play it there. So when we switched to his name on my PS4 and started the game, on the title screen he earned a trophy despite not having any saved data on his name at all. Only I have saved data on mine and don't see how it could affect his profile.The trophy glitched and unlocked somehow and I'm just posting here to bring awareness to the incident so that he won't be flagged for cheating when he did not. We attempted to delete his profile to correct whatever happened but after adding his profile back to my PS4, the trophy was still there. 

That sucks, I hope he backed up all his other screenshots, I would hate to lose mine.

In my opinion I doubt this would be flagged if none of his other trophies (both on this game and others) are fine. It seems like it would just be a glitch and I have seen similar situations in which trophies popped early on a game but seeing as how they weren't really beneficial to hack and the rest of the list was fine the flag was lifted. 

Basically tell him not to worry about it.

@MMDE is the Flagmeister so I tagged him to see if he wanted to add anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

That sucks, I hope he backed up all his other screenshots, I would hate to lose mine.

In my opinion I doubt this would be flagged if none of his other trophies (both on this game and others) are fine. It seems like it would just be a glitch and I have seen similar situations in which trophies popped early on a game but seeing as how they weren't really beneficial to hack and the rest of the list was fine the flag was lifted. 

Basically tell him not to worry about it.

Upon just seeing this thread, we aren't the only ones this has happened to. I only just noticed it was the first trophy to pop for me as well. It's definitely a glitch. Thanks.

• Like 1

One thing that may have happened is that you didn't log out of one account, only switched account. Not supposed to pop for the account that isn't playing though. The trophy list is usually added to the second account, and there are cases where it can pop trophies for the second player, like local co-op stuff.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1