Games with stackable trophies list.

Omni_Vocal

i live in New Zealand so i think my games come under EU.

i have passed dead island and would like to play again and get more trophies while i do this.

So in order to do this do i need to make an account in say NA (North America) zone ?
then pay by visa and then i just download the game and im good to go ?

any help would be thankful im not to sure i explained this very well.
The game was very fun to play for me. ?

Well, not every game has multiple region trophy lists, the second list for Dead Island is the Japanese version trophy list. You cannot use a credit/debit card on a different region's PSN store, the only store you might get away with yourself is buying games on the Australian store, but both the Australian and New Zealand stores are probably completely identical. What you need to do is buy a PSN card for that region to get the games you want, but not every game has a digital release. http://www.pcgamesupply.com/ is what I use when I buy a PSN Card for the USA store, that's where I recommend going for fast delivery and a reliable service. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Well, not every game has multiple region trophy lists, the second list for Dead Island is the Japanese version trophy list. You cannot use a credit/debit card on a different region's PSN store, the only store you might get away with yourself is buying games on the Australian store, but both the Australian and New Zealand stores are probably completely identical. What you need to do is buy a PSN card for that region to get the games you want, but not every game has a digital release. http://www.pcgamesupply.com/ is what I use when I buy a PSN Card for the USA store, that's where I recommend going for fast delivery and a reliable service. 

That clears things up.Sounds a bit hardcore for my taste will just stick to my zone..but will look into this over time.

Thank you #Sergen

1 minute ago, Omni_Vocal said:

That clears things up.Sounds a bit hardcore for my taste will just stick to my zone..but will look into this over time.

Thank you #Sergen

Nice card site by the way - easy to use and understand - will save that to my FAV list ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omni_Vocal said:

Thank you #Sergen

If your issue is thinking that the site delivers the cards to your door, that's not the case the code is often emailed to you after a short period of time, but it's not recommended to buy at times past their business hours since delivery will take longer. I'd recommend using Paypal to buy through there because of buyer protection, but I do recommend sticking to your own store if the game only has one trophy list. The USA store also gets a lot of flash sales where games are sold for $1-$5, that's normally the reason why I would buy a USA PSN Card. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If your issue is thinking that the site delivers the cards to your door, that's not the case the code is often emailed to you after a short period of time, but it's not recommended to buy at times past their business hours since delivery will take longer. I'd recommend using Paypal to buy through there because of buyer protection, but I do recommend sticking to your own store if the game only has one trophy list. The USA store also gets a lot of flash sales where games are sold for $1-$5, that's normally the reason why I would buy a USA PSN Card. 

i was just on the US psn store they have some great specials.Not worried about payment method order many things online - thank you for all the info its has helped  a lot to clear the air and understand how it all works.
Just glad i didn't jump right into it before i asked.
Take care might go for Castlevania lord of shadows next