"Connected" Boost

Hopefully this isn't an inappropriate place to post this - I'm looking for someone to log on & join me for the "Connected" trophy. The guide may be dated in terms of how to obtain it, it seems you NEED to actually connect with someone. I set up a boosting session in the gaming sessions section but got no bites. Anyone else need this?

Ahhh, I see. I tried to look for a rule regarding this and couldn't find one. Also, as I mentioned in the original post, I am aware of and utilized the sessions page to no avail. I appreciate the heads up though. If anyone sees this thread before it locks, feel free to let me know via PSN if you'd like to help.

44 minutes ago, FOBVendetta said:

Ahhh, I see. I tried to look for a rule regarding this and couldn't find one. Also, as I mentioned in the original post, I am aware of and utilized the sessions page to no avail. I appreciate the heads up though. If anyone sees this thread before it locks, feel free to let me know via PSN if you'd like to help.

I don't know when you created the session, but for older games it takes a bit to find boosting partners. You can edit the session's time and date if no one joins.