Upcoming Content

Aradia117

For those of us that picked up the season pass despite its rather lofty price, they had mentioned a "special" event that would either be added to or occur in game.  Aside from guesswork based on add ons from the Japanese version, is there any info about this "event"?

Mainly will it be substantive? Support trophies? Be announced at time of / before it happens if it's a limited time thing?

My suspicion is it may be a side story probably slotted between some of the middle chapters, that may have minimal story impact and likely no trophy support.  Hopefully there will be expansive DLC in the future and this won't be a lightly supported IP that gets abandoned after 3 months.

• 4 weeks later...

So yeah the "special event" level is out in the store now, doesn't appear to have any trophy implications, and also appears to carry a $0.99 price tag which is fine but I thought it was part of the season pack unless there is a separate event intended for the season pack.  Perhaps this is just a PS Store error or I missed something, perhaps I should send a ticket or a query to Playstation unless anyone else has a thought.

9 minutes ago, Seabound117 said:

So yeah the "special event" level is out in the store now, doesn't appear to have any trophy implications, and also appears to carry a $0.99 price tag which is fine but I thought it was part of the season pack unless there is a separate event intended for the season pack.  Perhaps this is just a PS Store error or I missed something, perhaps I should send a ticket or a query to Playstation unless anyone else has a thought.

More likely it's a KT trying to milk the remaining Gust loyalists for another dirty dollar.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...