Extra Poor f*cking Infantry Gwent Card?

Rio__HUN

I have 4 Poor Fucking Infantry cards and they don't stack up properly in the Gwent Deck List..

They are displayed as a 2x stack, a 1x stack and another 1x stack instead of a 4x stack. Since the picture is exactly the same I would think should stack up exactly like other cards with the same picture like Blue Stripes, Siege Experts and others.. I guess it is a bug with that certain card.

It is a bug? Or a Glitch? Im on the Gwent Card Collector trophy. It is still obtaniable?

2 hours ago, Rio__HUN said:

I have 4 Poor Fucking Infantry cards and they don't stack up properly in the Gwent Deck List..

They are displayed as a 2x stack, a 1x stack and another 1x stack instead of a 4x stack. Since the picture is exactly the same I would think should stack up exactly like other cards with the same picture like Blue Stripes, Siege Experts and others.. I guess it is a bug with that certain card.

It is a bug? Or a Glitch? Im on the Gwent Card Collector trophy. It is still obtaniable?

Nope I don't think it's a glitch. I think it was the same for me. 

Yeah it's still obtainable, just make sure you fight everyone you can, I'd recommend making a manual save before fighting someone.

Thank you Guys!

I was scared because it was a common issue 2 years ago...i thought they patched the deck too...not just the trophy.

Im on the third playtrough just for the Card Collector but it's enough for me. Im near the beginning and dont want to started a fourth playtrough. :)