Payday 2: Crimewave Edition/The Big Score Corrupt Save Data Solution.

Nexuds121

I had about 7 corrupt save datas due to crash issues and I lost everything. But I already kept it in my save storage. Those of you people who plays Payday 2 PS4 I thought I remind you all to make sure save your Payday 2 PS4 save data in save data online storage.

Those of you people who don't know how to do it. I'll break it down piece by piece.

Go to Settings>Application Save Data Management>Save Data in System Storage>Upload to Online Storage. It takes a couple of seconds to load up and then click on Payday 2 PS4 and click both Player Progression and Game Settings, afterwards upload them and say yes and your done.

and re-download your Payday 2 PS4 save data in dowload online storage.

Same goes to all other PS4 Games.

• Like 1

You can avoid getting corrupted data by simply not clicking "Ok" to the message that says it. The game just trolls corrupted data, so if it happens to you then don't click "ok" and restart the game. Aside from that, I thought that's what you were gonna mention instead of telling people to upload their saves frequently, anyone who cares about significant game progress should be doing that or they had what was coming to them. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3