About showing Last played game on the site

Otase84

How can it happen other than wining a trophy on that game?

definitly dont want welcome park game as last played game on my games list if i win a trophy in it lol.

Actualy if there was a way to delete welcome park game trophies, definitly would do it...

Be careful before starting games in your profile because there's no way to delete trophies once they are synced with the playstation servers. Welcome Park isn't that bad btw...

Hum yes shall avoid it, altough Welcome Park is a mini game that shouldnt count as a game

but i gess as long it have trophies cant be helped for it to count as a game,

i basicaly currently own 4 games and not 5, welcome park is just a tutorial for vita functions to me.

Edited by Otase84

theres a way to choose what background u want. go to home on psnprofiles, then go to trophy card. in there u can choose whatever games' trophies card!

Yeah do know about it, i was refering to the games order list of last played that is set as default seting on the server,

if we could change order to "percent" isntead of "last played" would be much better :)

(I did try set order to "percent" but after reloading site it comes back to default seting)

Edited by Otase84