“Up for Any Challenge” is glitched

ThatDarnGamer

2 hours ago, ThatDarnGamer said:

There’s a challenge mission where you have to stomp while air boosting in a sonic stage and it will not work. I have literally air boosted and stomped a thousand times in multiple levels. I hope they fix it in a day one patch but if not be careful 

You need to stomp while holding the boost button otherwise it won't count 

On 11/6/2017 at 6:50 PM, Shadiochao said:

The spin attack is the jump. You need to bounce between enemies to kill them.

I wasted a good hour or so trying to do this. You would think spin attack means pressing down while moving. That's even what the wiki says for all of Sonic's history. It should have just been "Jump on three enemies in a row". Thanks for the tip.

19 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I wasted a good hour or so trying to do this. You would think spin attack means pressing down while moving. That's even what the wiki says for all of Sonic's history. It should have just been "Jump on three enemies in a row". Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I was stuck for 10 minutes on this. It wasn't even explained in the online manual.

After that I just decided to do a trial and error, and on my first trial I got finally knew what the spin attack was.

The stomp one though, I spent an hour on it and almost got to a point that I thought my save file was glitched. This topic came along at the right time.