XboxOneX

AffectatiousDonk

I have two questions regarding the Xbox: Firstly, everytime I forget to change the channel after I switched of my Xbox One (S), the next time I turn on the TV the Xbox starts automatically. Is there an option somewhere to prevent this?

I was also wondering if there is a page like this one for Xbox, I would like to type in my name and get a simple overview of the games I've played and the achievements I got in them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

I have two questions regarding the Xbox: Firstly, everytime I forget to change the channel after I switched of my Xbox One (S), the next time I turn on the TV the Xbox starts automatically. Is there an option somewhere to prevent this?

I was also wondering if there is a page like this one for Xbox, I would like to type in my name and get a simple overview of the games I've played and the achievements I got in them.

I don't think there is, but would be interested too.

If you can afford all three (or want to dump the money) on Switch, Xbox One X and PS4Pro you will have a fantastic time. If you have the Xbox One X it's going to be a real test of how loyal you are to PS. Because combined with a good 4K TV there is no contest. Besides if you don't fall into the Horizon fanboy camp then with the exception of Pyre and Night in the Woods you are missing out on the best games this year 

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Peaking my interest. Gonna have to look into what I am missing out on on the X this year. Sony probably won't upgrade that quick. Why not bomb out on yet another console!

Whether those games are easy and fun enough might push me over.

Xbox is definitely an intriguing proposition at the moment. I have just picked up Cuphead (which everyone seems to be raving about) and their game pass as I have not played most of the games on offer.  But you might have to consider Switch too, I never had a Nintendo before so I don't suffer from the nostalgia trip but playing Zelda, Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty sweet 

• Like 1