Any free VR games/apps with trophies?

RNumbers

I've read that the US version of AnywhereVR doesn't have trophies. I'm not planning to get the Asian version. Does anyone know if any of the other free offerings have trophy support? Obviously the demos will not, but there seem to be a handful of other selections.

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I couldn't find any other free vr related trophy supported games when I did a scan of them a few weeks ago. (US Store)

Cool, thanks for confirming. That was my hunch as well after scanning what was there. Too bad about no trophy support for AnywhereVR.

2 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Cool, thanks for confirming. That was my hunch as well after scanning what was there. Too bad about no trophy support for AnywhereVR.

AnywhereVR HAS trophies. Unless you get the Japanese version maybe. And it’s in English too.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

AnywhereVR HAS trophies. Unless you get the Japanese version maybe. And it’s in English too.

It was my understanding that the JP version was the one that DID have trophies... I don't play games from other regions, though. Which one do you believe has them? NA?

EDIT: My source is below. Re-reading your comment I guess I'm just a little confused what you mean by "Unless you have the Japanese version."

Edited by RNumbers

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

It was my understanding that the JP version was the one that DID have trophies... I don't play games from other regions, though. Which one do you believe has them? NA?

EDIT: My source is below. Re-reading your comment I guess I'm just a little confused what you mean by "Unless you have the Japanese version."

The game in the NA store does NOT have a trophy list.

The game in the Japenese store DOES have a trophy list.

I believe they are just saying that the Japenese version is in English, so you can understand it if you want to play it.

• Like 1