For anyone that needs help with ranked titles/trophy.

Items needed:Two Consoles,Two Televisions,Two Accounts, Two Controllers,One Game: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Trilogy.

How It's done with one game: Log your friend into your main console that you brought the game on, log on your friends console/second console with your main account. You will start with zero SP/RYO/BP (Battle Points), go into ranked matches with your main/friends account, battle until 50 wins and 20 losses. Log out of friends account on main console, log in with main account on main console. You haven't unlocked the titles yet. Find a random game, lose/win when the data uploads after the fight you will automatically pop all the titles for winning 10 fights, 20 fights, 30 fights, 40 fights, 50 fights, 10 losses, 20 losses. By this point you should either have 51 wins or 21 losses depending on how you went with the last fight to upload the data. 

Thanks for reading.

2rqybfb.jpg

Hope this helps, I know it's not perfect for people without a second console but I'd thought I would post my way of doing it.

Also if you need help feel free to message me on PSN. The date is 16th of November 2017.

• 10 months later...

On 11/15/2017 at 4:00 PM, Artful said:

Items needed:Two Consoles,Two Televisions,Two Accounts, Two Controllers,One Game: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Trilogy.

How It's done with one game: Log your friend into your main console that you brought the game on, log on your friends console/second console with your main account. You will start with zero SP/RYO/BP (Battle Points), go into ranked matches with your main/friends account, battle until 50 wins and 20 losses. Log out of friends account on main console, log in with main account on main console. You haven't unlocked the titles yet. Find a random game, lose/win when the data uploads after the fight you will automatically pop all the titles for winning 10 fights, 20 fights, 30 fights, 40 fights, 50 fights, 10 losses, 20 losses. By this point you should either have 51 wins or 21 losses depending on how you went with the last fight to upload the data. 

Thanks for reading.

2rqybfb.jpg

Hope this helps, I know it's not perfect for people without a second console but I'd thought I would post my way of doing it.

Also if you need help feel free to message me on PSN. The date is 16th of November 2017.

Eh, that would only work if had two discs no or digital :/ I have two consoles, but I'm not rebuying Legacy just for that 

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for previous hidden post