PASBR adds Zeus and Isaac plus new stage.

If anyone buy's God of war Ascension there will be a voucher to get them for free. If not then they are worth 5$ plus the new Midevil/Unfinished swan crossover stage for 2$

Isaac

Zeus

Zeus, I can understand but Isaac from dead space?Really Superbot/Sony? what has Dead space done for Playstation? <_<

Next thing you know they will add Shepard to this...

(I don't have screenshots of the Midevil stage.)

Edited by EliteVega

I can see Issac more than Zeus. At least Issac is the main character of a franchise on the PlayStation, Zeus is just a boss.

Parker

He is the face of a franchise, but it's a franchise that's on multiple places. Dante, Raiden and Heiachi had valid reasons to be in it. Dead Space however hasn't done anything for it to be in this game it just doesn't say "All star" it's more like EA jumping the gun for him to be in it because it's "Dead Space". (Like Big Daddy)
  • Like 1

He is the face of a franchise, but it's a franchise that's on multiple places. Dante, Raiden and Heiachi had valid reasons to be in it. Dead Space however hasn't done anything for it to be in this game it just doesn't say "All star" it's more like EA jumping the gun for him to be in it because it's "Dead Space". (Like Big Daddy)

Yeah, I totally agree with this statement. It's not like he's been a standout character to a PS3 franchise. DMC is a classic PS game, MGS is aswell. Big Daddy feels really out of place, and the addition of Isaac is out of place as well.