Clazziquai Edition & Guilty Gear DLC's

K_Groove_NL

Clazziquai Edition DLC

This DLC is a compilation of DJMax Portable Clazziquai Edition exclusive songs. Introducing 23 songs from Clazziquai with BGA remastering and upscaling. Incl. 1 original Respect song, Clazziquai Gear and UI Skin. DLC pack will be available on 21/12.

Songlist:
- The Clear Blue Sky
- Closer
- Coastal Tempo
- Color
- Come to me
- Creator
- Electronics
- Fate
- First Kiss
- Flea
- Forever
- Freedom
- Proposed, Flower, Wolf
- Here in the Moment
- In My Heart
- Love Mode
- Lover (CE Style)
- To You
- Tell Me
- The Night Stage
- Urban Night
- Y (CE Style)
- Rising The Sonic

Guilty Gear DLC

This DLC is a compilation of collaboration song with Guilty Gear series. Incl. a unique dj plate, Guilty Gear gear and noteskin. DLC pack will be available on 30/11

Songlist:
- Break a Spell (GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2)
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) (GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-)
- Marionette (GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-)

Let us know what you guys think of the upcoming DJMAX DLC's :)

Edited by K_Groove_NL
Updated info + links

6 minutes ago, Katt said:

awesome trailer btw. I should put this here since we are talking about DJMAX 1f643.png:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/16/sony-reveals-psx-2017-exhibitor-list/

DJMAX RESPECT is on that list. NA release maybe?

I want to believe.

parappa-11.png

?

Did you guys know we're still missing a DLC? The one that the Japanese version got exclusively during release: Guilty Gear DLC.

I'm still waiting for my piece of the pie for the HK version of that DLC...

30 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

I'm still waiting for my piece of the pie for the HK version of that DLC...

It got patched like a week ago and the notes said "Add Guilty Gear data" so I kinda figured it was just added as an update because it didn't specify DLC like the update that Trilogy added, but there's no new song or anything. ?  Is GG actual DLC on the JP store or was it just in their version of the game from the start?

Also appears no one has earned the "Play all songs" trophy on that version so maybe they screwed it up and that one requires you play all the trilogy songs which has been released on that version yet?

Edited by Gage

22 hours ago, Gage said:

It got patched like a week ago and the notes said "Add Guilty Gear data" so I kinda figured it was just added as an update because it didn't specify DLC like the update that Trilogy added, but there's no new song or anything. 1f643.png  Is GG actual DLC on the JP store or was it just in their version of the game from the start?

Also appears no one has earned the "Play all songs" trophy on that version so maybe they screwed it up and that one requires you play all the trilogy songs which has been released on that version yet?

I just looked into the JP store and it says that 'till 23rd of November you will granted the Guilty Gear DLC for free with the digital purchase of DJMAX Respect. Like all pre-order incentives, we'll have to wait after that date to see if the DLC will be sold seperatly.

Since the DLC was provided by Arc System Works (who are also responsible for publishing the JP Vers. of DJMAX Respect), we HK-owners need to wait a little longer I guess. It would be weird if we don't get the DLC, as the update specifically states that the DLC has already been implented, but not yet unlocked (DLC unlock key).

Also, I can't wait to jam on this song :)

Streamed the DLC's today and the Guilty Gear DLC charts are fun to jam on. I played 6K and 4K on all 3 songs:

Though I must say the GG DLC are quite the rare appearance in Arcade mode... ?

Down below are the 3 songs seperately, 4k HARD on the left and 6k NORMAL on the right:

Enjoy! ;)

Edited by K_Groove_NL
Updated post

• 4 weeks later...

Clazziquai Edition pack trophies are up. Basically the same as Trilogy.

Gold: Cleared all with S Rank

Silver: Cleared "Electronic City"

Bronze: Watched all characters of the Gear : First Kiss (what does this mean?)

Bronze: Achieved 100,000 combos with songs only from the Clazziquai Edition (good thing I've not finished the combo trophy yet)

Bronze: Cleared mission "DJMAX TOURNAMENT LIVE"

Bronze: Cleared arcade mode playing only clazziaquai songs

Bronze: Found a Hidden BGA in a clazziquai song

Update today was 3.5 gigs too, quite sizeable. 

10 hours ago, Gage said:

Clazziquai Edition pack trophies are up. Basically the same as Trilogy.

Gold: Cleared all with S Rank

Silver: Cleared "Electronic City"

Bronze: Watched all characters of the Gear : First Kiss (what does this mean?)

Bronze: Achieved 100,000 combos with songs only from the Clazziquai Edition (good thing I've not finished the combo trophy yet)

Bronze: Cleared mission "DJMAX TOURNAMENT LIVE"

Bronze: Cleared arcade mode playing only clazziaquai songs

Bronze: Found a Hidden BGA in a clazziquai song

Update today was 3.5 gigs too, quite sizeable. 

Yeah, I've been playing the game a bit before heading to work. I love how they used some MV's to fade in before you see your actual in-game gear & notes :)

Here's a preview of the new Clazziquai UI, missions and gear:

My sight-read attempts on the songs The Clear Blue Sky (6K, HARD) & First Kiss (6K MAXIMUM):

Edited by K_Groove_NL
Post updated