Server Closure December 2017

AnGEIHisPANo

I just recently got the platinum for this game. if you would like to get it do not attempt to do so by December 2017 since the servers will be shut down around the 2nd week of this month. There is a trophy which requires for you to do "missions" and you can only get one mission every 24 hours, therefore it is a guaranteed 10 days wait. Also, to find matches takes a long time, attempt to find some at peak hours. Another thing, you cannot find most players if you are below level 5, after you reach that level you can find more people but those are your typical "leader board wannabes" whom only play for points for free games (I know...). These players won't let you do killings, destroy base and steal your kills. They have huge advantage against you since they are high levels and you can't avoid them. They are mostly in groups so be warned. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS PLAT on December! This game was free at some point but I bought it for few bucks and wanted to get the platinum before servers closed down. If you haven't played this game, it's just a very basic and simple 3 teams RTS deathmatch where you can either be mutant, or any of the 2 human (mercenaries) teams. There is only one map and you can upgrade boosters (masteries) to get stronger. 

Good luck to whoever is still trying to get this plat!

Edited by AnGEIHisPANo

@AnGEIHisPANo I picked this game up for free at the end of April when the first closure date was announced. You're saying they started charging for it after they announced their intent to shut down the servers? Yikes. Do you know when you bought it and how much you paid?

I got the plat in under 2 weeks. The new closure date is Dec. 12th, 2017. So technically there should still be enough time to complete but you'd really be pushing your luck to start now. When I played there was a lot of interest and I fell into a pretty good grinding group and we were able to succeed despite the dedicated pro squads but I don't know how much interest would be left. If you actually have to pay to play this game for the last two and a half weeks it's definitely not worth it, save your money for a game you'll still be able to play in 19 days.

Servers have been completely shut down. For whoever attempted to plat this on Dec... I warned you. The official webiste Killstrain, has also been shut down so all those leaderboard players well, you wasted your time. Here it is a link for upcoming closure of servers, good luck!

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Edited by AnGEIHisPANo