Am I screwed?

Legchomper

Hey guys, I completed The Frozen Wilds DLC both quests and feat, the only trophies I have left is killing 6 fireclaws and completing all the quests, when the final mission ended I heard Aratak say there's fireclaws and Aloy saying she can help but I didn't know an errand popped up for it, I looked on the map and saw there's fireclaws out in the wild now, so I killed one without activating the errand, I looked to see what I needed to do for All Quests Completed and found out that's also an errand but when I activated it says 0/5 fireclaws killed and the quest markers are only showing the locations of 4. I waited for a respawn of the bear I killed and it didn't cross it off, and I reloaded from an autosave before I even completed the final section talking to aratak but the game still only shows me 4, any help would be grateful, should I delete the saves from my PS4 aside from the final autosave?

I believe in Horizon, nothing gets checked off unless you have its corresponding Quest activated. For example, if you kill Watchers by shooting an arrow directly into their eyes, the Tutorial Quest will not complete unless you have it on. Therefore it will remain at 0/x.

In this case, I believe you’re still fine. Activate the Fireclaw errand and kill as much as you can. If you have remaining Fireclaws left to kill, I believe there is a Fireclaw Site to the North East (East) side of the map. I’m pretty sure this Site did not vanish from the map. So as long as you quit to Main Menu and load in there again, you can farm Fireclaw kills.

Edited by ddracarys

44 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I believe in Horizon, nothing gets checked off unless you have its corresponding Quest activated. For example, if you kill Watchers by shooting an arrow directly into their eyes, the Tutorial Quest will not complete unless you have it on. Therefore it will remain at 0/x.

In this case, I believe you’re still fine. Activate the Fireclaw errand and kill as much as you can. If you have remaining Fireclaws left to kill, I believe there is a Fireclaw Site to the North East (East) side of the map. I’m pretty sure this Site did not vanish from the map. So as long as you quit to Main Menu and load in there again, you can farm Fireclaw kills.

I got it now but it was because one site had 2 fireclaws, the site to the north east did not add to my kill count, it remained at 0, it's possible the errand WANTED me to kill the 2 fireclaws together and the the north east one wasn't part of the quest, maybe that's why I got confused because I went to the north east one first... idk but either way thanks to the site having 2 fireclaws I was able to obtain full completion now 

7 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I got it now but it was because one site had 2 fireclaws, the site to the north east did not add to my kill count, it remained at 0, it's possible the errand WANTED me to kill the 2 fireclaws together and the the north east one wasn't part of the quest, maybe that's why I got confused because I went to the north east one first... idk but either way thanks to the site having 2 fireclaws I was able to obtain full completion now 

Ah, figured that’s what you’d be missing. That’s fine, I’m just glad you got it! That duo Fireclaw fight with Aratak was so fun!