These trophies are on fire!

Too hot for me ;)

But seriously, I do wish these did have a platinum, especially for the price tag on them.  They're usually about $50 over here, not just this one, but I mean, any of these sort of games, cause while I wouldn't mind playing these sort of games, I don't want to pay that sort of price for them sadly.

UIG publishes all these 100% games (normally crapy quality with bugs and sometimes even unattainable trophies), but always only 100% titles.

If they were smart and look how many trophy hunters are out there, they would make it platinums and at a better price. As this is digital only, I'd say they would sell 100 times as much.

Since I have been burned several times with UIG, I'll wait until someone has all the trophies and it's greatly reduced in price

• 2 years later...

Hi chaps, all trophies on this game and the other Firefighter sim games are fully obtainable if anyone else is interested in aiming for 100%, no bugs to report here so there should be nothing to worry about, they're pretty chill for the most part once you're familiar with how all the trucks work, Plant FD is a bit grindy but only took a few days compared to Airport FD. 

Once you to get the point where every vehicle is unlocked, for this game, they're normally picked on a very randomized basis per shift at this stage, but a way to help speed things up for the last 2 ranks is to keep trying to get Florian 9 as your truck for the day when the shift starts once you've gotten far enough in the game to be allowed access to it of course, if another unit is picked, just reload the save until the chief says 9. 

With this truck you'll keep getting jobs worth lots of points often and be done in no time, for the points system, the gas leak fires are worth 500 points once all the fumes are gone, large fuel tank fires give 250 points each time, sometimes larger roof fires also give 250 as well, you'll usually get given smaller roof fires though which are only worth a measly 100 points each time they're extinguished.

So I hope this helps all you other players out there who may still be interested in finishing the game, getting 50,000 points for the last leading fire chief rank in particular may seem overwhelming and I gotta agree the grind is already quite boring as it is and the map can be quite hazardous to get around sometimes going to each job quickly, btw when you're first told to use Florian 8 and its your only choice before 9 is unlocked, just be careful driving around as its very unsturdy and can tip over easy ending the shift if it wrecks ?

Edited by Clank522
  • Like 3