Assiassin creed origins install pause

lucky0ne16

Delete if posted before, the issue i seem to be having is instaling this game to my ps4 pro i just bought and it seems like now it does not even want to update and install on this system, i have over 800 gb left, i tried everything. but it install before just fine. is it a disk problem or what?

Have you tried taking a couple of minutes to search for this yourself on Google?

I ran a search and got this link: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1778800-Issues-after-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-Update-1-03-on-Ps4/page3

Where someone posted about the same issue. A Ubisoft employee wrote:

'Ok can you try deleting the games install data, then insert the disc again. The game will take several minutes to install, the installation progress will show under the Assassin's Creed Origins icon. The download for the latest update should then automatically start downloading and it should be several gigabytes. 

If the update is still 1.36MB wait until the game has finished installing, then press the options button on the Assassin's Creed Origins icon and select 'Check for Update'. It should then download the latest update, however if it doesn't can you please launch the game. Once in the game on the main menu screen in the bottom right hand corner it should display the version number of the update installed, the latest is 1.05.'

And it seemed to work for the person reporting it. Try that maybe? It's also worth posting directly on those forums as you will have a direct connection to the Ubi staff for troubleshooting :)

All of the above took 3 minutes to search for and find.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

Believe me i looked on google for a solid 30 minutes and could not find a helpful link, i deleted everything more than once then i gave up. i will try to install on my other PlayStation and try that if it works i just finish it on that. thank you for the reply